Friday, September 1 Y

there's this really awkward phenomenon happening in my school life right now. it's not about acads and stuff...but about a person who has been a classmate for like more than 3 courses who i barely had given an acquaintance with. lest i forget, i know that he knew that we've been classmates way way back and he's giving me this really weird smirk as if i really planned on having him as my classmate for a couple of times. what the hell. fyi. we've been classmates for 2 PEs: duckpin bowling and tenpin bowling, for 2nd year 1st sem and 3rd year 1st sem respectively. plus a major subject which is bio 11.

ya, he's cute and all that but for paris hilton's sake (oh yea wtf.) it's really a complete coincidence. and lately this afternoon, after my pop culture class, i went rushing on to casaa to get my hand-outs for laboratory genetics passing by people who were eating their late lunch and some who were browsing other people's faces. i really looked haggard-ic and all when i asked mr. xeroxman about the hand-outs i've asked him to photocopy earlier. the all-so-frantic-me, much with a hobby of glaring around 360 degrees, got to see him again sitting near mr. xeroxman and...oh my he gave me this really blank + smiling (i think) face. i hate it. i looked away suddenly anxious because it really makes me sick. i hate all these coincidence which makes me look like a stalker to him, which is really beyond the possible.

uggghhh.

and oh yeah. this past week is super exciting (sorry i'm using so many extremes)...i got through all 4 exams from my major subjects but still left with a hanging part 2 exam from my statistics subject. i got these really black eyebags which i have forsaken a long time ago when i got addicted to online rpgs. i laughed all this off from our presentations (in pop cult class)mimicking the formulas of telenovelas or soap operas. i was ripping my ribs off until i felt i can't hardly breath. my midterms from chem lab also gave a surprise alert: out of 19 students, only 5 students passed the exam. yea cool. hell.

i got some good learning last night when mama taught me how do those kikay accessories. i made my own bracelet yay! and fyi it's not pink...it's silver plus black beads. want one?

ok. buhbye for now. i have make-up (not the makeover thingy) classes tomorrow.


screenwriting an apology @ 10:54 PM


x x x

pambungad Y


best viewed with IE.


jak is a fish. a fish that likes to fly.

View my profile
Friendster
E-mail me

karteroY


mga hinagapY


  • Ang blogging bilang kulturang popular.
  • what's the most self-strickening thing you've ever...
  • who i am hates who i've been
  • i'm so damn tired. i think (just thinking) i'm los...
  • wala lang. ubos oras na naman.waaa...gusto ko ngay...
  • Just for the record, the weather today is slightly...
  • "If God sends us on stony paths, He provides stron...
  • ghost recon
  • balut, penoy
  • i write sins not tragedies
  • mga nakaraanY


  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • May 2007
  • August 2007
  • March 2009
  • trapiko Y


    | May taong naliligaw.|
    na ang gumala dito

    mga nilalang Y


    rei + darrel + high-school + jec + iskoo + my dilapidated blog +

    + my sweetie
    + my naruto closet
    + avatar creator
    + kurt halsey artworks
    + free pc games